If you are looking for a website to place some sort of value on your United States coins and collections then we have a site just for you. CoinTrackers.com is a site offering some really interesting articles for both numismatics and those who collect precious metals.
A few of their articles that are worth reading
- Silver Prices-This page lists silver prices (live) showing prices per troy ounce, per sterling ounce, and 90% Coin Silver (also known as Junk Silver).
- Most Valuable Coins-This most valuable coin list is dynamic and is based upon the few thousand or so United States coins found in our ever growing database.
- Silver Content US Coins-current spot price for silver multiplied by the silver content in the coin
- Current Junk Silver Bag Prices-The prices for the junk silver (90%) bags below reflect the average quantity of silver in ounces formulated with the silver spot price for today (updated every 10 minutes so prices are always current)
- Silver Coin Calculator-Enter the face value of bag of coins, a roll of coins, or even an individual coin to get the total melt value.
- 5 Ways to Find Junk Silver-Get your silver fix for a reasonable price
- Silver Spot Price-Get the current silver spot price updated every 15 minutes.
- Is my coin Silver?-Use our online handy dandy silver coin detector to see if the coin you are viewing contains silver or not.
- Coin Collecting Investment-Investing in a coin collection
The sites content i growing just about every day, and there is word of a iPad or iPhone app to be released in the future that will allow you to get realtime melt and numismatic values.
If you are into coins collecting or gold/silver investments this is definitely a site worth bookmarking.